Psychics/Long Distance Relationship

Question
My name is john, and I have been talking to this guy online, his name is Christopher. I really like him, and I'm thinking about asking him to be my boyfriend. I'm very weary about this though because I've never been in a long distance relationship before. We both want to move to the UK (that decision was made by both of us before we met). I just want a little reassurance. He lives in California and I live in Georgia, USA. he is a Capricorn and I am a Scorpio. Please if you can give me any advice it would be very helpful.

Answer
Hi, John,

You have a very kind and good-hearted energy, and I think this is one of the things Christopher most values in you. Christopher has a good heart as well, but it's more obscured . . . I get the sense there is a lot he is trying to overcome. It feels like painful experiences in childhood fed into other problems and he's grown a bit wary of relationships himself. Is he older than you? You both feel young but he seems just a little older.

In any case — this relationship does not feel like it's at a point where a significant commitment can be made. At this moment in time, what you have is a long distance, online relationship, and your first task is to determine what you both want and need in that context. The next step, as I see it, would be to spend more time in each others' home turf in "real time." Then you'll have a much better idea about moving to the UK, either together or separately, or doing something else entirely. Trust your own intuition about each right next step along the way.

If this relationship doesn't work out, I know another will — you have much to offer.

All blessings,
Nancy  

Psychics

Nancy Crowe