Psychics/Long Distance Relationship

Question
I'm 2,000 miles away from my boyfriend, and it is so difficult.  I miss him so much, and I love him.  We've known each other since we were twelve, nearly ten years now, and we've dated on and off a lot.  It's always been my decision to break up, because I had commitment issues and fear of love.  Now, I've really sorted all that out and am ready and willing to commit.  I love him more than I could ever imagine loving anyone, and he is so patient and so loving and gracious, and we're both so happy.  Will it last this time, now that I'm ready to commit and recognize my issues?  Will I get to see him soon?  Will we be happy and outlast the distance?

Answer
My first question Erin is: Do you love yourself enough to be with this man? Or is the distance making the heart grow fonder? Dig deep, not just on the surface of your perceived issues. You are good enough, he would not be so patient otherwise. I feel that he is a very good person, who is sensitive and practical. He will not wait forever though. I feel as if you have ONE more opportunity with him and it will be up to you if it will last or not. If you back away again he will move on. I see you moving, but I do not feel you are ready for this yet. Or the time is just not right yet. I hear March so I am not certain if this month has meaning for you outside of this question, you can follow up with me on that if you wish.

My guides are stressing that you need to find that piece of yourself that you do not nurture. Love yourself enough to accept his love unconditionally. You will not be disappointed. There is a place in your past where your trust was shattered. Find this place and you will find that child-like wonder within you that can accept love. You can trust this man.

Many Blessings to you  

Psychics

Kimberly