Psychics/Long Distance Relationship

Question
I have been in a LDR for just over 1.5 years.  It started out living near each other then he went away to school.  He was supposed to move home after 2 years but now may be staying for another 2 or 3 years. Although I would consider him one of my best friends and he treats me like a princess when we are together and Im so happy when we are together,  I have become very unhappy.  I feel so lonely and I feel like I have nobody to talk to and I miss having a companion around.  I do not know what to do and I feel down everyday because of this.  We have talked it out and he just tells me to be strong and push thru but I am now not so sure if I am a strong enough person for this LDR.  Any advice?

Answer
It is not easy that is for sure. However, when he asks you to be strong, what type of assurances is he giving you? Unfortunately, he is not as strong as you and he has kept himself entertained. You can make this work but it will require you to give up what you have going on and moving. However, I do not see him returning to where you live now and if push comes to shove, I do not see him helping you to move but rather encourages you to wait.

You are unhappy because you feel all of this so you need to explore your options and change things in your life my friend. You have a lot going for you and can make your life whatever you want it to be.

Blessings,

Suzanne
ESPsychics.com

Psychics

Suzanne G