Psychics/love

Question
QUESTION: My name is Rachel Marie Rowland born  6 January 1977: 12.01am New zeland can I please have a 3 month love reading please

ANSWER: Hello Rachel Marie Rowland

It is going to be difficult giving you a 3 month love reading if your heart from what I see is in hope from someone in the past.  So it seems you have your heart set more into rekindling - or seeing if someone you already have in your life......hurt feelings and misunderstanding and minor irritations or conflicts revolves around you.....

Between you and this male it seems to reflect an on and off relationship with feeling of irritation - confusion and more....even though the attraction is strong and may even feel like a spiritual or karmic relationship it will involve alot of confusions - hurt feelings and even deception....because of the connection rekindling is always possible it is up to you....

NOW if you are looking for a new possibility in love - well if you can remove the thoughts of the one that comes out strongly as to who you seek insight for then there is someone who will cross your path around February 15th.  Now if you seek the one of the sign of Aquarius then around January 29th - February 3 shows the possibility of solving some problem with the image of a xmas tree and I have no idea what the xmas tree represents in regards to your situation but that is what I am shown and I will leave that with you to ponder on....What I can add is that it is a male of the sign of Cancer that can give you the love you seek...but it is up to your free will to choose which road you want.  

Many Blessings and good luck on the road you choose.

QUESTION: Wow... Thank u so much... My ex is the aquaris and on Christmas day we had a fight which I told him I would delete his number and haven't made contact since, I won't lie I love him dearly but the relationship wasn't healthy and still I miss him but he has to change... This is why Im trying to move on as hard as it is as for the cancer star sign I'll try see if I no who this is... Life isn't easy when u love someone but as much as I'd love u's back together I want happiness for u's both also... Thank u so much for ur time... Love Rach

Answer
You are very welcomed.  What matters is that you bring yourself the happiness you desire and deserved and that opportunity will come for you as long as you are open to receive the love coming forth - just put the intentions in writing (writing to God or the Angels that represent love) with this you have to not spend no $ just faith and an open heart to receive and you will see it happen.  Ofcourse it is hard to move on but you will make it as you have used your own intuitive intuition in realize that yes you love this ex but you are aware alot has to change and so there is no rush I am sure you will make the best decision for yourself.

Romantic Healing

The Archangels Haniel and Jophiel are wonderful angels to work with in the area’s of romance as well. They can assist you in finding your ideal soul mate relationship or with experiencing more love and romance in your current romantic relationship. If you have an argument or fight with your partner you can also ask these angels to help bring more harmony into your relationship and to help you both to see the situation from a higher and more loving perspective.

They can send you clear guidance and messages as to how to bring more romance into your life. So I am sure online you should be able to find prayers to these angels that can assist you if not let me know.

Many Blessings!
Devilvamp

Psychics

Eclipse AKA Devilvamp