Psychics/Love

Question
When will my boyfriend and I be living together? Also, if I am allowed to ask more than one question, I do have another one. Where do you see me in 5 years?

Answer
Jessica there is free will here and while you desire to live together we must remember that your partner must also want this
I do see it coming up but I am shown that it must be his decision to do so and for you to wait until he is ready. I'm shown that he has a somewhat old fashioned soul thus he may tend to take things slower as this is a huge commitment for him. You are surrounded by love so the love is there and I am shown that this is long-term for you if you choose for it to be

In five years a lot can happen and any psychic or medium who tells you this far in advance is not being honest. If you are serious about this seek out Alison Baughman on Facebook as she is an affordable world famous numerology expert and your natal chart and name and date of birth all can predict some of this. Honestly due to free will what I see is NOT beyond six months AND I don't want to just write junk to make you feel better as I am all about integrity. Alison did my chart and it blew MY mind.

Suzanne
Espsychics.com

Psychics

Suzanne G