Psychics/Love

Question
QUESTION: Will i find love in 2014? Thanks.

ANSWER: Hi, Kristine,

I see something changing in that area of your life sometime around April . . . you'll meet someone or a relationship will begin to develop with someone you already know. In either case, it feels like the way to be ready for that is to focus on something you've been putting aside — a work or educational pursuit, or even just you and your own well-being.

All blessings,
Nancy

QUESTION: Hi! Can you tell me the time frame when i will meet him and his physical appearance. I forgot to put my birthday, my DOB is January 23, 1998. Thank you.

Answer
Hi, Kristine,

Timing is one of the hardest things to predict in this work . . . all I can really see there is something changing around April. I think he is tall and husky, with dark hair that is kind of curly or messy. He's kind of offbeat and doesn't fit into any particular clique or category.

All blessings,
Nancy

Psychics

Nancy Crowe