QUESTION: Will i find love in 2014? Thanks.

ANSWER: Hi, Kristine,

I see something changing in that area of your life sometime around April . . . you'll meet someone or a relationship will begin to develop with someone you already know. In either case, it feels like the way to be ready for that is to focus on something you've been putting aside — a work or educational pursuit, or even just you and your own well-being.

All blessings,

QUESTION: Hi! Can you tell me the time frame when i will meet him and his physical appearance. I forgot to put my birthday, my DOB is January 23, 1998. Thank you.

Hi, Kristine,

Timing is one of the hardest things to predict in this work . . . all I can really see there is something changing around April. I think he is tall and husky, with dark hair that is kind of curly or messy. He's kind of offbeat and doesn't fit into any particular clique or category.

All blessings,

Nancy Crowe

Need another perspective? I can offer insights on your life, work, and the people you share them with — in the physical world and on the other side — through words, images, and feelings. I cannot make medical diagnoses or specific predictions on the timing of events.

*** While I am on hiatus here, please visit me at; I offer a one-question email reading ($20) and other options. ***

I’m a lifelong intuitive and medium, but kept that on the back burner for much of my life. As my abilities began to open and expand, I decided to use these God-given gifts to help others.

In addition to holding a master’s degree in theology, I am a Reiki master and have studied intuitive development, animal communication, and medical intuition.