Psychics/love

Question
^my full name and birthday is in first name section.

Will i find love in 2014? Thanks.

Answer
Hi Kristine,

Happy new year!  I do see you finding love in 2014. You are a very black and white thinker, the Guides say.  When you are able to move out of so much black and white thinking, you will feel ready for love.  I see you taking a friendship to the next level of love/romance in June or July of this year.  You will feel like a completely different person by September.  This feels like an existing friend and it is a matter of you being 'ready for love'.  It feels like there is something/someone you are still getting over right now.  And it feels like anger on your part covering up a hurt.  

I wish you the best and thank you for the honor of reading for you!

Love,
Angela

Psychics

Angela B