I've been told to be patent about love all my life. I've been told that I'll find someone beautiful, and sweet. I've prayed a lot lately for this to happen. I see some results but not enough. I've prayed to saints, angels, and mostly to God.

I'm 28 and never even dated. Only my best friend has been on outings with me, our relationship is rocky though.

I care about her very much.

I keep being told not to give up on a particular girl I'm interested in. I'm so tired of being alone. My other friend tells me that if I want the girl I seek I should get a job to help support us. Another said She saw me and her in a vision with her two children, I can't remember if I ever told her that my interest had kids. A week later she said she saw me and the girl, and kiss, plus a new child who was two years old. The vision involved a house, very happy family

She got a lot, or missed a lot of details, such as the girl having a tattoo. I hate being lied too, maybe the girl with a vision, is just seeing what I want her to see, or trying to be kind.

Others tell me to be patient and just wait it out, be mind and loving etc. my own mother and family are very negative. My mom says she sees ghosts but not visions. She says give up, being single for life isn't so bad, settle for less etc.

I'm tired of being single, and being told excuses by people. I have researched suicide methods yet I'm to scared to go through with it, hope still lives n my heart

If you can give me any advice it would be appreciated.

Raul, the first thing I'm seeing here is a real desperation on your part to get some kind of answer, so you are going to friends, psychics, anyone who can give you SOME kind of clue about your love life.  And I see some mistakes in your description which may be tripping you up.

"She missed a lot of details, such as the girl having a tattoo."  Raul, when an intuitive (psychic) sees a possible future, even if we get the right person we may not get all the details.  When you expect specific, tiny things as identifying traits and you don't hear them, it doesn't mean you should ignore the whole thing.  Even the best of us, my friend, are only 85% accurate -- the only one 100% accurate is God, and he's not answering questions on AllExperts these days!

I disagree with your mom saying "Settle for less."  We should never settle for ANYTHING.  But it helps to know what we want, what we'd appreciate, and get rid of the things that don't matter.  (My brother ABSOLUTELY wanted a tall thin redheaded tennis pro for a wife.  He got a medium height brunette harpist, but has been happy for 35 years and has two fabulous kids.)  

As far as this girl you are interested in:  stop asking psychics for yes or no.  Instead, become the kind of man she WOULD be interested in.  A supportive job?  Yes indeed.  In your late 20s, it is important that you show the girl you have in mind that you are ready to be a full partner --- romantically, intellectually, and financially.

Last:  friends first, lovers second.  Take your time with her.  Build up a level of trust in each other, THEN tell her how you feel.

I, too, see that there is a chance that this girl will be in partnership with you -- but not until you start appreciating yourself and who YOU are, instead of constantly worrying and praying.  If you don't love the man you are presenting her with, she won't either.

Blessings and best wishes.

To be fair to both me and to the hundreds of others who seek our guidance, YOUR READING QUESTION MUST BE SET TO PUBLIC IF YOU WISH A REPLY, and only ask me for one free reading here. I do this pro bono work in order to give people a chance to see if my energy is a good “fit,” but this is my FULL TIME LIVING and needs to be respected as such. For a private reading or follow up session with me please visit me at . I do offer a one question email reading there for follow ups, via phone or email. You can also email me at for a reading appointment. I'm a very "practical intuitive" -- not a lot of fluff and rainbows, so if you are looking for information that is useful and able to move your life in the direction you want (and help you deal with the challenges we all have), then I'm your person. I'm most often asked questions about relationships, karmic path, spiritual journey, family, finances, and career. Entrepreneurial questions are my favorites! I'm excellent at helping you figure out what's ahead as you strike out on your own, or helping you to create the business you dream of. I am also a specialist in Past Life Retrieval and Analysis, and adapt at channeling your Spirit Guides, Angels and Higher Self. Please understand that I don't give simple yes/no answers. I do what I call "drill down" readings, getting to the heart of matters and giving you the information you need so that YOU can make your decisions, based on your own free will. While I am also a medium and medical intuitive, I prefer being in person for those services, and therefore am not offering them here. I do, however, do healing work long distance. I do not do forensic (criminal investigative) psychic work.

I have been on the mystic’s path since 1973 -- meeting challenges, always questioning, leading the “examined life.” It’s proved to me an essential Cosmic Truth: God gives all of us what we need for a life filled with miracles and joy, and as long as our hearts are open, whole, and aligned with our Source Energy, anything is possible. (And it never hurts to bring laughter on the path with you!) If I can share that blessing with you, I', doing things right. I've investigated alternative ways of teaching, counseling and healing since 1973. In 1994, working on past life investigations proved a catalyst for my own abilities. Without formal instruction of any kind, I found myself able to do hands-on healing and distance energy work. I became a liaison between discarnate entities and those of us currently “in form.” I proved to be a doorway Home for souls caught in the Grey Spaces -- those who have died but for some reason cannot get to the Light on their own, and therefore haunt the living. And I found I have a talent for channeling souls and Higher Selves for those who need to know the "hows and whys" of their life challenges. What I do now is a combination of these unexpected gifts and more accessible tools I've found useful over the years. I am a Certified Professional Tarot Reader (through the Tarot Certification Board of America), Certified Psychic (through the American Federation of Certified Psychics and Mediums), trained medium and ordained minister. My work is showcased in Robert Schwartz’s breakthrough series, YOUR SOUL’S PLAN, YOUR SOUL’S GIFT and the upcoming third volume in the series. I speak and counsel on my radio show FIRE THROUGH SPIRIT on Empower Radio; at holistic expos, seminars and workshops throughout the US and Canada; and in one-on-one sessions with clients worldwide. .

American Tarot Association; American Association of Professional Intuitives, American Federation of Certified Psychics and Mediums; Sanctuary of the Beloved (Order of Melchizedek).

Bellesprit Magazine, Metaphysical Times, The Psychic Observer, Light Bridges Magazine

Self-taught, and on the Higher Roads.

As a full time intuitive consultant since 2001, I read roughly 1,000-1,200 people a year and have clients all over the world.