Psychics/Love and finances

I am a woman.Name Yasuko Dob april,11,1973.
Love and finances have been very hard these years  and I really don't know where to turn to.
I feel I still havent met liife parter.Do you see any worthy man here in the country where I live now  or elsewhere in my future,as I am thinking about a relocation if finances don't get stable.

Any message coming is welcome,too.
Thank you ....

Happy new year!

You asked quite a few questions here.  What spirit says is that yes, there are worthy men in your country.  There is a quality that you have, with all due respect, of feeling above some of the men and work opportunities in your country.  You are comfortable allowing things to come to you but that you would be better if you would take more action towards a relationship and work on your finances.  Spirit recommends calling in Ganesha, he is a Hindu deity that often helps with removing obstacles.  You don't need to relocate as much as you can take some actions where you are, to clear some obstacles to both love and finances.  

You are a wonderful person and have much to offer the world.  See that in others and other opportunities and you will attract what it is that you are wanting in your life.

Thank you for the honor of reading for you!

Angela B

I'm a psychic, medium, intuitive consultant and energy healer. I answer questions about most anything aside from death dates and lottery numbers. I often get questions on love, career, spirit guides, past lives, etc. I tend to read the energy of situations and people. I deeply enjoy helping and guiding people through this gift of channeling wisdom from the higher and unseen realms!

An intuitive all of my life, I've been reading and healing professionally for three years. I've helped over 1000 people in the past 3 years with a high degree of accuracy and comfort. People tell me I'm approachable and that they feel very comfortable with my style. I'll always bring through what is in your highest good, according to Spirit. In accordance with Spirit work -- I'll always bring through what Spirit wishes to be communicated -- which may not be what you want to hear at all times. I'll appreciate your respect of this process with Spirit.

I'm an ESPsychic which requires testing to become a part of. I'm also a member of the American Federation of Certified Psychics and Mediums.

Publications blog, American Psychic & Medium August 2013 edition.

I'm a graduate of the Holistic Studies Institute in NYC with certifications as a psychic medium and an intuitive consultant. I am a Reiki Master and have studied various energy healing modalities. I also hold a BA of Psychology from the University of Minnesota.

Varied and International