Psychics/love possibility

Question
Hi Kimberly, thank you for helping on this site. I've had a boyfriend for almost 3yrs and don't really feel truly happy. I also have alot of problems and fear that keep me in my relationship. There's an older man named Atillio that works in a nearby store that I find very attractive. He's tall and thin, with greying hair and greek. Can you please tell me his impression of me or if he finds me attractive as well? Would there be any possibility of anything? My birthday is Jan.11 1983. I feel guilty asking this question, but would really like to know the truth before I make any decisions. Thank you so much :)

Answer
Sophia, Do not make any quick decisions. Atillio is a kind soul and I see him with a very charming smile. However, he does not look at you in the same way that you see him. The problems and fear you feel are within you and how you feel about yourself and leaving one relationship for another will not ease or take away these feelings. They will actually create more feelings that keep you feeling trapped and unhappy.

Think back to your childhood for that moment when you first felt a lack of love and acceptance. This is where your unhappiness stems from, a place of rejection. It can cause you to choose partners that reinforce these feelings, partners that may not show you the love you deserve. Evaluate your current relationship and whether or not it is a good fit for you and make a decision based on that, not on a potential replacement. You need to discover who you are and what makes you happy and then the relationship that equals your vibration will enter your life. If you choose a partner from a place of unhappiness, you will draw to you more unhappiness.

If this is not clear, please send me a follow up question so that I can help you to understand this.

Much love to you

Psychics

Kimberly