Psychics/A love question

QUESTION: What will happen when Quinten moves in with me since I haven't heard from him for weeks?

ANSWER: I initially felt a confusion around this situation. Your feelings possibly. When you see Quinten be happy and convey this without question for the recent absence of calls. I get an image of a uniform. Feels military in some way. Your reaction when seeing him will set the stage for what happens. I feel a closeness that is intimate as if you 'know' each other on a deep level but sometimes forget this connection when doubts enter your head. I also pick up on 'past jealousy' from a situation, get rid of this feeling as it also blocks the connection.

Many Blessings Jessica.

QUESTION: Thank you Kimberly. There is no military situation involved with him I that I know about, but I don't know if there is with his family.

He's been ignoring me and not replying to my messages like he just doesn't care about me anymore, yet he is going to move in with me in 2 weeks.

Are you saying that we are meant to be together and will reconnect and maybe have a real relationship when this happens?

I need to stress that how you approach/react to him will determine the outcome. I do see a reconciliation possible. I feel very strong emotions from both of you, two powerful personalities that struggle with a need for control. Give him some space is what I hear. I am not certain where the uniform comes into play either, but I still see a uniform around him in some way.

Best wishes Jessica, keep a cool head.

I am a Psychic Medium Certified by the American Federation of Certified Psychics and Mediums and by Doreen Virtue. I am not a Fortune Teller so please if you have a legitimate question I will help you find clarity by seeing/feeling/hearing the situation and can convey this information back to you so that you are able to make clear decisions. Relationship, career, relocation, spiritual path, spirit guides, animal totems, dreams, soul loss, messages from loved ones crossed over; I am able to pick up on the people around a situation also and feel the emotions attached to the situation. I am direct and to the point and I will not sugar-coat my replies to you. I can be reached for private email readings at

A lifetime of just knowing things that there was not a reason for me to know led me to seeking information for things that could not be explained. After spending many years working professionally as an energy worker (Reiki Master, Level III Integrated Energy Therapy, Shamanic Practitioner and Crystal Therapy Practitioner); Spirit nudged me to open the door for my Psychic and Mediumship work. I have been dowsing with pendulums since I was 9 years old and obtained my first deck of Tarot Cards at the age of 13. However, I prefer to work with the Oracles and use 3 decks of cards that represent the three Shamanic worlds I work in.

American Federation of Certified Psychics and Mediums; Kripalu Yoga and Wellness Center - Board Member; Bellesprit Magazine - Columnist/Marketing Director

Bellesprit Magazine

Holistic Nutrition - Clayton College of Natural Health; Business Administration/Marketing JCC Graphic Design Kansas City Kansas Technical College

"The United States and the World's Best Psychics, Mediums, Healers, Astrologers, Palmists, Witches and Tarot Leaders 2013-2014" ; Deans List Clayton College of Natural Health; Deans List and Presidents (business administration/marketing studies JCC)

I live in the US but have clients worldwide. I only speak English, however, email and translation allows this to be possible.