Psychics/Love Question

Question
QUESTION: Is Quinten completely done with me? Or will we eventually reconnect? If so, when I can expect to hear from him again?

ANSWER: Dear Jessica,

Quinten's decision to part with you will not serve his interest. In pursuing new directions in his life, he has denied himself the sustaining connection that you shared with him.

Though difficult to realize at this moment, the end of this relationship will prove a blessing for you, as you were not receiving from him all that you needed and desired. Your divergence from him was taken wisely, and in strength; one that will open to your view the new possibilities and triumphs that await you.

Courage and Confidence,

Edson

QUESTION: I see. Thank you very much Edson.

I did meet someone new today, his name is Jay. He is an older man, and I do like him a lot.

Do you see any potential relationship growing with him?

Answer
Dear Jessica,

You will forge a relationship with Jay, though not of a serious, romantic nature. However, you will learn more about what you truly desire and intend for your life.

Your search will be within yourself for a while yet, and Jay will be there throughout. As the gentle days Summer usher in, they will carry with it a young man with whom you will find a deeper connection. He will appear fist in some vocational context, and though he has trials of his own before him, his grasp will continue to close more firmly upon mastery of his career.

Patience and Faith,

Edson

Psychics

Edson