Psychics/Love and relocation

Hello Ms.Kimberly,

Happy new year..!

I actually live in Europe.I am about to divorce and in a bad financial situation.
I have  big concerns about my future to the point I am considering a country move but
today my question is about love.
I am wondering if I will ever find a worthy and loving relationship after my husband..??
My name is Yasuko,female.Dob,Apri.l 11,1973.

Thank you in advance,

Happy New Year, to you as well.

The first image I was of you on a boat with a dark haired male. This could be a memory of yours I am picking up on or something to come. You appear very happy and it it seems 'social'. I feel your financial situation to be temporary. However, I feel legal around you for some time yet.

There is a very strong male energy coming it is as if he has been waiting and I feel your energy shifting from dragging your feet to a much lighter step. The current relationship that is dissolving has drained your energy for sometime coexisting so to speak out of need not love. The new energy/male that will be coming into your life is a gentler male who will respect you and hold you in high regard. Take care of you. I feel he is older by a few years maybe 10.

You are in a 4 personal year numerology wise. A year of opportunities but also a year of discipline and building a foundation. Keep this in mind as you continue your journey.

Blessings of Love and Abundance

I am a Psychic Medium Certified by the American Federation of Certified Psychics and Mediums and by Doreen Virtue. I am not a Fortune Teller so please if you have a legitimate question I will help you find clarity by seeing/feeling/hearing the situation and can convey this information back to you so that you are able to make clear decisions. Relationship, career, relocation, spiritual path, spirit guides, animal totems, dreams, soul loss, messages from loved ones crossed over; I am able to pick up on the people around a situation also and feel the emotions attached to the situation. I am direct and to the point and I will not sugar-coat my replies to you. I can be reached for private email readings at

A lifetime of just knowing things that there was not a reason for me to know led me to seeking information for things that could not be explained. After spending many years working professionally as an energy worker (Reiki Master, Level III Integrated Energy Therapy, Shamanic Practitioner and Crystal Therapy Practitioner); Spirit nudged me to open the door for my Psychic and Mediumship work. I have been dowsing with pendulums since I was 9 years old and obtained my first deck of Tarot Cards at the age of 13. However, I prefer to work with the Oracles and use 3 decks of cards that represent the three Shamanic worlds I work in.

American Federation of Certified Psychics and Mediums; Kripalu Yoga and Wellness Center - Board Member; Bellesprit Magazine - Columnist/Marketing Director

Bellesprit Magazine

Holistic Nutrition - Clayton College of Natural Health; Business Administration/Marketing JCC Graphic Design Kansas City Kansas Technical College

"The United States and the World's Best Psychics, Mediums, Healers, Astrologers, Palmists, Witches and Tarot Leaders 2013-2014" ; Deans List Clayton College of Natural Health; Deans List and Presidents (business administration/marketing studies JCC)

I live in the US but have clients worldwide. I only speak English, however, email and translation allows this to be possible.