Psychics/I'm Just Curious...

Question
Hello, my name is Dakota, and I'm not sure if you will be able to answer any of my questions or what information you might need, but I appreciate your time.

Firstly, I have been through a lot of changes lately, and I'm wondering if my dreams of marriage and children will ever come true? I'm hoping they come true sooner rather than later.
Can you tell me if I will be getting a proposal or children or a stable career any time soon? Or ever?
I'm not sure if this is how this works, but I thought I would try it. Thank you!

Answer
Hi Dakota. First everything happens for a reason and one thing leads to another. You have had a year of experiences. They lead to growth. You will find a great stable job and eventually a career. Both lead you to the love of your life and subsequent children. First things first. I'm shown a form of isolation which is typically that you are not being yourself nor venturing out just to have fun. Live a bit knowing all will come in good time and before the end of the year you will be engaged or on your way to one xxx
Suzanne
Espsychics.com

Psychics

Suzanne G