Psychics/Marriage

Question
Hi Dear
My name is Angela, Nov 20th 1985. There are two guys whom im interested in dating. One is much more taller than me whom I am more attracted to. His name is Benjamin. Another guy is Allen whom I feel has such an interesting spirit. I wonder if any of them is my soulmate.
Thank you

Answer
Hi, Angela,

As I tune into both of them I'm leaning toward Benjamin as the more likely match for you, though they are both great candidates. :-) I think you and Benjamin would challenge each other to grow in ways you and Allen wouldn't . . . and it feels like those challenges are part of what attracts you to him. I believe everyone who comes into our lives does so for a reason (even if that reason is never quite clear to us in this lifetime!), and not necessarily that we each have one and only soulmate. Life is seldom that tidy. Trust yourself.

All blessings,
Nancy

Psychics

Nancy Crowe