Psychics/my marriage or love life

Question
"I want to ask u about someone special person ( my wife in future)
plzz tel me how marriage life or love life with him?
my name is Jazib Ahmed
my date of birth 13 July 1991
my birth place Rawalpindi (Pakistan)."

Answer
Jazib, without having her name and birthday I cannot be as exact as I would like, but I do see that you are well suited for marriage and someone who will become a responsible loving parent.  Your sons will be of great importance to you (I see three), and you must encourage your wife to devote as much loving attention to them as you will.  I see her as someone hardworking, who takes her responsibility as a wife and mother very seriously.  Honor her with your love and duty as she will honor you, and all will be well.  I do see a little disagreement around money and how it is spent; while you may be the bread winner in the family, listen to her suggestions and do not dismiss them.  If she is dismissed and thinks you think nothing of her opinion is when she will cause trouble.  She is very loyal; there are no worries on that account.

Good luck and many blessings!

Psychics

Corbie