Psychics/new job

I am thinking of starting a new job (a second job) to improve my finances. Do you see this venture being successful?
Thank you for the time and energy that you generously offer

Hi, Lila,

Thanks for the kind words. :-) I get a strong vibe about reading the fine print and checking in with your own intuition at every step along the way. This venture does feel like it's going to be a success . . . but there is something in a contract or an undisclosed detail that could really hang things up if you're not careful.

All blessings,

Nancy Crowe

Need another perspective? I can offer insights on your life, work, and the people you share them with — in the physical world and on the other side — through words, images, and feelings. I cannot make medical diagnoses or specific predictions on the timing of events.

*** While I am on hiatus here, please visit me at; I offer a one-question email reading ($20) and other options. ***

I’m a lifelong intuitive and medium, but kept that on the back burner for much of my life. As my abilities began to open and expand, I decided to use these God-given gifts to help others.

In addition to holding a master’s degree in theology, I am a Reiki master and have studied intuitive development, animal communication, and medical intuition.