Psychics/I, and my oracle cards, are confused! :P

Question
Hi and thanks in advance for the answer to this question.

To keep this as short and sweet as possible I'm seeing a guy long distance and I'd like some insight. We had planned for a valentine's day visit but that probably won't occur seeing as to how we don't have a backup plan to that original date set in place and no booked plane ticket to show for it. Does he still have feelings for me and if so why is he not jumping at the chance to come see me again soon? As a practical sidenote, if it helps, he's autistic. Not severely but with a milder form called Aspergers syndrome. I sense it may play a bigger part in all of this than he would like to admit. I try to speak with him about it on occasion so as to show him I care but I think he's scared discussing it will make him appear weak in my eyes.

I think I've gotten so confused in all of this that when I do oracle card readings on this topic, AFTER shuffling and cutting the deck, even the cards don't know what to think and I get muddied readings! :P Thanks again for the insight :)

Answer
Hi Vanessa!  You are very sage they say and very intuitive and insightful on this.  He is sort of logically, less interested.  What i mean, is that when you are out of sight you are rather out of mind for him.  You are more interested in him than him than you.  It isn't that he doesn't enjoy and like you --- he really is fairly limited, emotionally.  He processes emotions very differently than how you do.  I see you being ready for a full relationship -- one in which you know your partner feels the full range of emotions like you do.

I wish you all the best and thank you for the honor of reading for you!

Psychics

Angela B