Psychics/Pregnancy

Question
Hi Suzanne,
I have a question as to when you see me having my first child. Although, I haven't started trying yet, we do  plan to start trying for one this year and I was just wondering if you see it happening. I also have a strong feeling I will be having a son for some reason , is that so or am I just imagining things.
Thanks and wish you a bright and happy new year 2014
Name - gayle
Dob -19/11/1982

Answer
Sorry for the delay as I do take every question seriously and wanted to be able to meditate on this not just tell you what I think you will want to hear. That said I am told by your guides that Sept is your magical month so I would say you will find out or get pregnant in or by that month. Best wishes
Suzanne
Espsychics.com

Psychics

Suzanne G