What's my purpose in life? Right now I'm studying, but I have no idea what to do after it ends. Please help me

Kind regards
Mari (1985-05-29)

I see you as having mystical and deep qualities and a strong proclivity for feeling peoples' feelings.  You are extremely empathic and feel the need to isolate from others at times because everyone wants your time and attention to help them.  I see you helping those that grief.  You have such a strong grasp of your own emotions that your purpose is to guide others.  As far as spiritual guides for you and your purpose I see an Egyptian goddess with a cat, I'm not sure who this is; she though helps you to know how to say the right things to people as they are grieving.

Much love to you!  

Angela B

I'm a psychic, medium, intuitive consultant and energy healer. I answer questions about most anything aside from death dates and lottery numbers. I often get questions on love, career, spirit guides, past lives, etc. I tend to read the energy of situations and people. I deeply enjoy helping and guiding people through this gift of channeling wisdom from the higher and unseen realms!

An intuitive all of my life, I've been reading and healing professionally for three years. I've helped over 1000 people in the past 3 years with a high degree of accuracy and comfort. People tell me I'm approachable and that they feel very comfortable with my style. I'll always bring through what is in your highest good, according to Spirit. In accordance with Spirit work -- I'll always bring through what Spirit wishes to be communicated -- which may not be what you want to hear at all times. I'll appreciate your respect of this process with Spirit.

I'm an ESPsychic which requires testing to become a part of. I'm also a member of the American Federation of Certified Psychics and Mediums.

Publications blog, American Psychic & Medium August 2013 edition.

I'm a graduate of the Holistic Studies Institute in NYC with certifications as a psychic medium and an intuitive consultant. I am a Reiki Master and have studied various energy healing modalities. I also hold a BA of Psychology from the University of Minnesota.

Varied and International