Psychics/Purpose

Question
What's my purpose in life? Right now I'm studying, but I have no idea what to do after it ends. Please help me

Kind regards
Mari (1985-05-29)

Answer
Mari-

I see you as having mystical and deep qualities and a strong proclivity for feeling peoples' feelings.  You are extremely empathic and feel the need to isolate from others at times because everyone wants your time and attention to help them.  I see you helping those that grief.  You have such a strong grasp of your own emotions that your purpose is to guide others.  As far as spiritual guides for you and your purpose I see an Egyptian goddess with a cat, I'm not sure who this is; she though helps you to know how to say the right things to people as they are grieving.

Much love to you!  

Psychics

Angela B