My name is Hilary smith born march 25 1977. A few weeks ago I was sleeping in a room that was locked from the outside with a key. I did not have a key to exit the room, however I felt weird in the morning and noticed that the bottoms of my feet were very dirty. I did not have a bath that night.  My question is did my body leave that room that night no one could have picked the lock because I left a wrong key in the door, so something weird would have to happen. Please help I've tried others and I've been told they can't answer. Please try to see the truth. I fear I may have been taken advantage of if my body did leave the room.

Thank you,

ANSWER: you may have been taken advantage but it was not your body leaving the room without you , when you have out of body experience there is no trace of it on your physical body as you are not in it while the experience takes place so if you want to know if someone too advantage of you while you were sleeping I will need to know who did you sleep at in this night why would they lock you from outside  (cause someone had to come in the morning and open the door I assume they had a key ) and why would you leave a wrong key outside the door. this story sounds lime many pieces missing in it and those might help to answer your question.

QUESTION: Hello again I was sleeping in the room on my own the only person I know of who has a key is my father and he is the one who opens and closes the door. I leave the wrong key on the inside of the door so as to prevent anyone from picking the lock. If I was taken advantage of I could not have been in my body because I have no recollection of anything happening. This is all the information I know. The reason why I sleep in a room that is locked from the outside is because weird things have been going on and I just don't feel safe but now it seems that being locked in a room doesn't even help. If you can see whether or not I was on the couch the whole time while I slept would be the answer I'm looking for. Thank you

well my dear I have to tell you this is very hard question to figure out by the cards also because I do not know what date was the event what led to it and who from the people you know was at the house in that time however I tell you something you were not on the couch the whole time and someone in your family has to do with it. weather it was your father or someone else who moved you or someone else I am not sure and it was also hinted as if you were under the influence of some medication at that night. so here is what I suggest to check who is cooking for you and when or making your drinks that is in case you do not know or aware of taking any medication and also maybe to try and sleep in a differnet location with no one you know around or familiar with it and see how your night will pass there because there are strong chances you maybe not know all the details about what is going on with you in that night or others.

I ask you kindly to AVOID SETTING YOUR SESSION TO PRIVATE MODE. If you wish private session with me you are welcome to purchase one. I ask you kindly to NOT USE MY FREE SERVICE HERE MORE THAN ONE TIME and if you liked the first time to purchase the second one. I will need yours and any one else your asking about names and birth dates (complete birth dates with naming the month of birth : for example not 5 but May , not 1 but January and so on) please note that Missing Details, Private mode setting and Fertility questions WILL BE DELIVERED TO THE PUBLIC BOARD WHERE OTHER EXPERTS MIGHT ANSWER THEM If you are asking fertility questions, please provide both names and birth dates of the parents and donate 10 US Dollars to support my volunteering time here. I figured out if you can afford having a baby surely you can afford this very small donation to support my volunteering here. Minors meaning under the age of 20 please avoid using this service , you are still very young enjoy the unknown and allow universe to surprise you for the better there will come the time to worry and fear and doubt at your age its way too early. sorry. I answer all kinds of questions here but I am mostly interested in answring for urgent needs for those who absolutely cant pay for it if you are not in urgent need or in great poverty consider pay me for my work And finally, read my ratings and if you like my replies feel free to spread the news about it and invite your friends to visit my private link at and purchase a reading with me. If you feel I have failed to serve you please let me know how I can change the way you feel about my work so I can learn how to improve.

35 years of experience with readings at all forms, Master teacher in Reiki healing. For more about my work feel free to visit:

San Jose Del Cabo , baja calironia sur, Mexico.

my educational credentials can be expressed in my work , I have purchased that knowledge by living life with the intention of helping others and this is the only way to live them if you ask me.

My great teacher said to me: avoid fame - so as for awards you can browse my testimonials and decide for yourself. It is my honor and pleasure to help you.

can be seen on the testimonial part of this site