Psychics/I Have A Question

Question
If you're a Christian, why are you a psychic? Christians don't believe in these type of things.

Answer
Warm greetings Nadia,

Thank you for your question. It is one that has been asked before and I am including the answer that I gave to the person asking it previously along with my additional comments.

You ask why am I a "psychic" if I am a Christian. First of all, I need to inform you that God gave each and every person great intuitive abilities. To demonstrate this point you need look no further than to a mother who is busy inside the house when all of a sudden she gets the feeling to rush outside and as she does she arrives just in time to see her child running towards the street which she prevents from happening due to that foresight. And many people are also able to know who is calling them when the telephone rings. This is natural intuitive/psychic ability that is inherent in most everyone. It may have even happened to you at one time or other. This ability is not to be considered "evil" or of the "dark" forces by any means. There are great Scriptures in the Holy Bible that demonstrate that God gave us certain abilities with which to help others as well as ourselves. For example:

"But the manifestation of the Spirit is given to every man to profit withal. For to one is given by the Spirit the word of wisdom; to another the word of knowledge by the same Spirit; To another faith by the same Spirit; to another the gifts of healing by the same Spirit; To another the working of miracles; to another prophecy; to another discerning of spirits; to another divers kinds of tongues; to another the interpretation of tongues:" -- I CORINTHIANS 12:7-10 (KJV)

But you see it is all in how you *use* that gift that comes from God. If you misuse it for evil purposes or use it strictly for personal gain rather than to help mankind you run the risk of reaping the negative results of having taken such action.

The Holy Bible also contains the following Scripture that is quite self-explanatory.

"Beforetime in Israel, when a man went to inquire of God, thus he spake, Come, and let us go to the seer: for he that is now called a Prophet, was beforetime called a Seer." -- I SAMUEL 9:9 (KJV)

You also need to be informed about the following Scripture.

"For ye may all prophesy one by one, that all may learn, and all may be comforted. And the spirits of the prophets are subject to the prophets. For God is not the author of confusion, but of peace, as in all churches of the saints." -- 1 Corinthians 14:31-33 (KJV)

And this Scripture: "For when David was up in the morning, the word of the LORD came unto the prophet Gad, David's seer, saying, Go and say unto David, Thus saith the LORD, I offer thee three things; choose thee one of them, that I may do it unto thee." -- 11 SAMUEL 24:11-12 (KJV)

Therefore, using such gifts in an appropriate manner in order to help others is what is expected of us.

Concerning your belief that "Christians don't believe in these type of things." If they don't believe in these type of things it can only be due to a closed mind and perhaps because they are also misinformed about what the Bible says about this matter and they may have misinterpreted Scriptures about such gifts. Many do not take the time to look into it so that they can dispel the prejudice that they hold that precludes them from using the gifts that are available to them that are from God.

In addition, this is the answer I previously gave to another person concerning this same and related matter when they felt this work was sacrilege.

"I need to inform you that bringing God into this work is indeed not sacrilege, in fact, far from it. You see, God created every person on Earth. Yes, Everyone. As such, He is close to everyone however, the problem stems from the fact that unfortunately not everyone is close to Him. And for those who consider this work "sacrilege", we must constantly remind them that even Jesus ate with sinners and others and preferred to be with those who were not of the faith. That speaks volumes to this situation. It is often when people are disenfranchised from God that they are in most need to hear the messages that He can bring. I received the calling from God to come forth and into this forum to reach the many who have, consequently, responded most favorably to these readings. I believe we have begun to teach them that there is a better and more valid choice to being God-less, and that choice is being WITH God through His only begotten Son Jesus Christ.

"That is the purpose of the Christian Intuitive readings, to embrace a question, within the parameters of the questions that we actually take and work with, and then bring them a message that is Scripture-based that can reach them and make them take notice in answer to their questions. It is a real blessing to be doing this work I can assure you and I feel very honored! I was given the gift of reaching out to others in response to what they were inquiring about and with the help of God through Spirit we are reaching many. Praise Be To God!

"We do get some questions that Spirit immediately alerts me to as being mainly "spam" questions or those which are designed to be immediately rejected due to not having a spiritual concentration on the area that they should instead be presenting their question on. But even with those, there may be others here who work in this forum who may perhaps be of some help.

"So, it is far from being sacrilege to speak about God to those who may be God-less and who are inquiring. It is a true blessing and I take it as such. For those who wish to remain with Sixteenth Century mentality, in the Dark Ages, with draconian and victorian views about reaching out to others in this manner, we can only pray for them to find God in their heart and align themselves with Him in order to understand this better."

Thank you for asking this very good question, Nadia. I pray that the LORD may bless you and keep you safe and happy always.

Please know that God loves you much more than you will ever know!

My favorite Scriptures:

"Jesus saith unto him, I Am the Way, the Truth, and the Life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by Me." -- JOHN 14:6 (KJV)  

"Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God." -- JOHN 3:3 (KJV)

For Serious Consideration:

Prayer To Become Saved - Born Again. (To be said Out Loud.)

"Heavenly Father, I come to thee with contrite heart as I am a sinner who acknowledges my sins. I ask for your forgiveness and also come forth to declare that I Believe and Accept that Jesus Christ is my LORD and Savior who became incarnate and that He is the most beloved and only Son of God. I believe that He was crucified, died, and was buried for my salvation but arose on the third day through God and sits in eternal glory with you, Almighty God. I thank you for coming into my life, my LORD and Savior Jesus Christ, and I will follow you all the days of my life. Amen."

After saying this prayer meaningfully and out loud, you are now a New Person through Jesus Christ and He will accept you into Heaven when you pass-on according to Holy Bible Scripture.  

Psychics

†CHRISTIAN Intuitive†