Psychics/Question

Question
QUESTION: Hello :)
My name is Dhwani and my dob is 20th august 1991. I am female.my birth place mumbai India.what message I have regarding my love life? I am not sure about my birth time so did not mention it.

ANSWER: Hello Dhwani
Without effort, you will not get satisfaction; you will only "gain" a negative attitude toward life. Be strong, but pliable. Listen to the advice of others, but have your own opinion. This is the first message I get for you.  

The Archangel Ariel sends you a bright orange energy promoting inspired creativity and greater comfort with intimacy.  When she appears she is urging you to get creative.  Let yourself reach out into unexplored areas of self expression and new projects that may have a more creative approach.  This is also a time when energies of closeness with others - and nurturing yourself can flow more freely.  You can now open yourself to the emotional intimacy that may be coming your way.  So nurture yourself and be ready to receive the affection and camaraderie of the resonant souls around you.  

She wants you to see yourself as the magician and within your grasp are the amazing forces of earth and spirit.  The water is the energy of yin the power of spirit and clarity of thought.  The flame is the energy of yang bringing direction and creativity.  Together they give you the magnificent magic of transformation.  She wants you to claim your power and embrace your intentions in your heart and in your daily life.  Direct your destiny and the mists of the future will clear into a brilliant reality.

There is a message that it is time to take the action you need to break out of your chains and move forward to an open free healthy and authentically happy life.  It may take some courage and effort to let go but know that you are capable of doing it.  Until you do - the difficult energy will just repeat itself keeping you stuck and just having you ask again the same question over and over....

From what I am shown around the end of March the energy of love is very strong so be alert around this time to cross paths with this energy that will bring the chance of happiness if you allow it to manifest for you.  It shows the male sign of an Aquarius will bring forth what you are looking for and it seems this person will bring forth traveling for you.  Just have patience in your quest for love at a "serious" level if things go forth as the images I am getting then around after July 16th you should prepare yourself for serious love by then if this is truly your heart's desire.

Many Blessings!

QUESTION: Thank you so much for such insightful and amazing reading. :) :) I just have few things to clarify..you said by the end of march the energy of love is very strong then again 16th july? I mean I dint get that and do you feel  this person be someone I already have feelings for or someone new?

Answer
You are very welcome.  The end of March is when the energy of love crosses your path meaning that is when you will either meet or begin.  July 16th is when your relationship if continued as shown to me develops into a serious relationship.  Hope that gives clarification.  Unfortunately - this is a free reading and so I cannot further connect to see whether this is a rekindling relationship or if it will be someone new.  It showed the person is the sign of the Aquarius so if you had someone in the past who was an Aquarius then it can be a possibility if not then this would be someone new.
Many Blessings

Psychics

Eclipse AKA Devilvamp