QUESTION: Hello, I see that you stated that one can ask about someone else.
I'm asking about my son.  born November 30th  Once for fun  I spoke to a psychic, and she was so right about many things.  I don't mean general things specific things..  At the time she told me when my husband would go back to work, she named the month and it happened...I thought I'm too old for psychics, but I have a couple of friends who use psychics, so they urged me to do this.  I'm worried about my son. I had hoped before I die.  things will turn out OK for him.  He's educated and intelligent, I'm hoping you can tell me if he has a chance for a better future.  I don't know why but sometimes I get the feeling of doom and gloom, no, i'm not given to depression, just a feeling I have.  thank you for your time it's appreciated.

ANSWER: Please read my profile for instruction. thanks

QUESTION: Sorry I thought I did follow your instructions.,Evidently I missed something.  I see that you say you won't except private set questions and will deliver them to the psychic board , I only want to say this on that , according to this site there are numerous pyschics listed, but very few are available.  So I don't understand psychic board. I thank you for your time, and I think it's very kind that you offer your gift to people.  But apparently I'm not doing this right. So thank you again.

let me help you. in my profile I ask for few simple things
one that if you ask about any one you will provide their names and complete birth date (that include their year of birth)
than that the question will be clear and direct because my hands here are full and this is a free service what I aim for is to help people that have urgent questions and cant afford paying for it can ask their questions. I did not understand what is the question in your son case or what is wrong with him now that you want to fix nor I can check generally what goes with him because you did not give me his name as well.
as for psychic on board here I do not know why few of them are available or how many but the psychic board is a place where all the psychics can see the questions and maybe some of them want to help or can help with the details you gave and dont need extra information like I need.
I wish you all the best and if you still feel you can make it to provide the details I am asking for and the clear question about it you are welcome to it. thanks

I ask you kindly to AVOID SETTING YOUR SESSION TO PRIVATE MODE. If you wish private session with me you are welcome to purchase one. I ask you kindly to NOT USE MY FREE SERVICE HERE MORE THAN ONE TIME and if you liked the first time to purchase the second one. I will need yours and any one else your asking about names and birth dates (complete birth dates with naming the month of birth : for example not 5 but May , not 1 but January and so on) please note that Missing Details, Private mode setting and Fertility questions WILL BE DELIVERED TO THE PUBLIC BOARD WHERE OTHER EXPERTS MIGHT ANSWER THEM If you are asking fertility questions, please provide both names and birth dates of the parents and donate 10 US Dollars to support my volunteering time here. I figured out if you can afford having a baby surely you can afford this very small donation to support my volunteering here. Minors meaning under the age of 20 please avoid using this service , you are still very young enjoy the unknown and allow universe to surprise you for the better there will come the time to worry and fear and doubt at your age its way too early. sorry. I answer all kinds of questions here but I am mostly interested in answring for urgent needs for those who absolutely cant pay for it if you are not in urgent need or in great poverty consider pay me for my work And finally, read my ratings and if you like my replies feel free to spread the news about it and invite your friends to visit my private link at and purchase a reading with me. If you feel I have failed to serve you please let me know how I can change the way you feel about my work so I can learn how to improve.

35 years of experience with readings at all forms, Master teacher in Reiki healing. For more about my work feel free to visit:

San Jose Del Cabo , baja calironia sur, Mexico.

my educational credentials can be expressed in my work , I have purchased that knowledge by living life with the intention of helping others and this is the only way to live them if you ask me.

My great teacher said to me: avoid fame - so as for awards you can browse my testimonials and decide for yourself. It is my honor and pleasure to help you.

can be seen on the testimonial part of this site