Psychics/My Relationship

Question
Dear Corbie, My name is Michele 6/15/65 and my boyfriend is Rene 1/11/74. Last week Rene, told me that he needs to be alone right now to work on himself .  He told me that he found a therapist ( he is finally open to see a therapist, I am so proud of him ) to deal with his anger issues and losing his mom a long time ago.He also has no money and feels less of a man. He told me he loves me and wants to get help to be better. I love him and I realized that I want him in my life long term. I just want to know  if this is a permanent break or is this just temporary and we will be back on track. He said when he gets money he will be over to see me so I am confused as to what this is? Thank you,

God Bless! :)

Answer
*chuckle*  What this is, my dear friend, is Rene being A Guy.  For the vast majority of them, it's important to be (or at least appear) self-sufficient in the eyes of their loves.  

The biggest thing for Rene is it is a "1" Personal Year for him.  What does that mean?  It means he needs to be ready for major changes.  He will be inspired to start new projects or enterprises.  He will feel a strong forward push toward new goals.

This is a time for vision and planning.  He should share his dreams of health and wholeness with others; make plans, get the necessary support, but, above all, rely on himself as the driving force.

Rene is starting a new nine year Epicycle.  Everything he does now will affect his future.  He mustn't hold back the inner force of creation.  As a result, he will have more confidence and determination this year, particularly in comparison with last year, which was a time of letting go.  This year represents a time of birth.  It's a time to take charge and to apply himself to his dreams of prosperity, health and love.

This is also a good time to make the personal changes he has long wanted to make:   There may be some emotional turmoil, especially in the first two or three months.  It takes a while to get the ball rolling.  There are many changes Rene must make and much work to be done.

Rene is at a crossroads.  He will need courage and a clear head to stay on  the right track. But it's also a year of opportunities. The key months in  are March, in which you two are able to lay the foundation to your plans; April, in which changes take place such as a change of residence or career; July and August mark a time in which he will see the fruits of his labors begin to take place; October represents a major turn in events, often fraught with emotional turmoil; the fall marks a coalescing of plans into more concrete form.

All in all, Michele, stick by your guy.  He's heading for a roller-coaster, but at the end of the ride I think that things will be on a much firmer footing.

Blessings!
Corbie

Psychics

Corbie