Psychics/relationship

Question
Hi Nancy,
When will i have a girlfriend?
John

Answer
Hi, John,

It feels like there is something in your life that, if you were to face and work on it, would make it much easier to attract the right relationship for you. Whatever the issue is seems to have started or worsened in high school. It's like a weight around your neck that is not going to go away by itself, and finding a girlfriend will not make it go away or recede into the background. I'm feeling a lot of resistance around this on your part, but I'm equally confident you can in fact work through it and emerge in a much stronger place.

Timing is one of the hardest things to predict. However, if you choose to heal and not avoid old wounds, I think life will look much different in the next six months to a year, and a new relationship could very well be part of that.

All blessings,
Nancy

Psychics

Nancy Crowe