Psychics/Relationship

Question
Hi Inbal,

My relationship ended last month and I am having a difficult time moving on, we had a strong connection & I am not certain we are done with each other just yet. I am just wondering if you can give me any insight into how he's feeling about things right now.

My birth date is October 31, 1989. The other person is named Shady (an Arabic name) and he was born October 18, 1986.

Thank you, any help would be very much appreciated.

Answer
Dear Kate
Numerology wise this is not your one and only but since you are more stubborn tan he is it is possible that the caring loyal way you saw this relationship is not the same way he saw it first becase e comes from very un emotional home grown and second of all he do not like or able to make real long lasting relationships as he is a free spirit and like to keep his freedom in tact
shadi is not very loyal to you althogh he has feelings toward you and that distance and different traditions will win over this relationship and they are to end the sooner the better
obviosly you will find it hard to follow now but with time it will heal away as I could clearly see tat he is not going to try and contact you again himsle and recomend yo will do the same about him.  

Psychics

Inbal