Psychics/Resent- Contact

Hi Kimberly,

I resent this because I had put it in private. I apologize.

My name is Cindy. I was born on dob 12/27/92

I have suffered with Social Anxiety Disorder since childhood which has made it impossible for me to not only talk to people, but form relationships. I have no friends, I dropped out of high school, and haven't been in a relationship. When I was 16, I had my first attempt at a relationship, but he broke up with me in 2 days because I was "too quiet". His name is Joshua. dob 06/02/1992.

Long story short, after that he wanted to try and get back together but i said "no" (even though i really wanted to because i was scared) we did hang out a couple of times in a "friends with benefits" kind of way. He claimed to have had feelings for me, but I didn't think so. He would get mad at me if I ever said that I didn't really believe what he was saying. We haven't spoken in 2 years or seen each other. He has had some relationships since then, but I'm still alone. As much as I hate to say it, I think I still like him.

Do you see Joshua and I ever coming into contact again?

Thank you,

I feel Joshua genuinely liked you. Unfortunately, I feel he gave up hopeless because he did not feel the connection from you. He moved on and I feel someone around him which tells me that he is in a relationship currently with someone that shows him their feelings. This is something that he needs as he is not a 'game player'. You gave up someone really special, but see it as an opportunity for growth. I feel that if you ran into him and spoke to him openly and showed how you really felt that the two of you would laugh and enjoy each others company. However, you are not at that state of mind yet. I feel that when you were a very small girl that there were issues around your father that caused you to shut down and fear expressing yourself. When there is something that you want the only thing you have a chance of losing by going after it is your fear itself.

Developing a relationship with yourself should be first and foremost for you, learning to love you so that you can recognize love when it comes to you from someone else and not doubt it. The doubt feels to the other person like a lack of love from you. I hope this makes sense for you. Many Blessings Cindy. I do see you finding love down the road, but I do not see it with Joshua.

I am a Psychic Medium Certified by the American Federation of Certified Psychics and Mediums and by Doreen Virtue. I am not a Fortune Teller so please if you have a legitimate question I will help you find clarity by seeing/feeling/hearing the situation and can convey this information back to you so that you are able to make clear decisions. Relationship, career, relocation, spiritual path, spirit guides, animal totems, dreams, soul loss, messages from loved ones crossed over; I am able to pick up on the people around a situation also and feel the emotions attached to the situation. I am direct and to the point and I will not sugar-coat my replies to you. I can be reached for private email readings at

A lifetime of just knowing things that there was not a reason for me to know led me to seeking information for things that could not be explained. After spending many years working professionally as an energy worker (Reiki Master, Level III Integrated Energy Therapy, Shamanic Practitioner and Crystal Therapy Practitioner); Spirit nudged me to open the door for my Psychic and Mediumship work. I have been dowsing with pendulums since I was 9 years old and obtained my first deck of Tarot Cards at the age of 13. However, I prefer to work with the Oracles and use 3 decks of cards that represent the three Shamanic worlds I work in.

American Federation of Certified Psychics and Mediums; Kripalu Yoga and Wellness Center - Board Member; Bellesprit Magazine - Columnist/Marketing Director

Bellesprit Magazine

Holistic Nutrition - Clayton College of Natural Health; Business Administration/Marketing JCC Graphic Design Kansas City Kansas Technical College

"The United States and the World's Best Psychics, Mediums, Healers, Astrologers, Palmists, Witches and Tarot Leaders 2013-2014" ; Deans List Clayton College of Natural Health; Deans List and Presidents (business administration/marketing studies JCC)

I live in the US but have clients worldwide. I only speak English, however, email and translation allows this to be possible.