Psychics/Romance

Question
Hello Inbal!  Happy new year!  Thank you for taking the time to answer my question. My name is Angela Bixby and my birth date is September 9, 1967.

Do you see a romantic relationship for me in 2014?

Thank you and blessings!

Answer
well numerology wise its a problem for me to see you in relationship as I feel you came from a home grown that did not encouraged love expressions in generally and find it hard to trust other people which naturally makes it difficulty to keep relationship working for long successful time and also some people do not do well with long term commitments and it seem that your numerology suggest you have that issue as well. you are now numerology wise in year number 6 which is very good for feelings emotions and love so it is likely if you will have good chances for relationship that it will happen during now and until your next birth date of 2014 . the tarot suggested that it within five months from now there will be such potential and it will be a person star sign cancer but they also sugested maybe you want to sign up for some matching site or service because the cards suggested you need some counseling about how to find your partner and how to have this relationship working for you. I wish you happy new year and good luck.

Psychics

Inbal