Psychics/sad and lost

Question
Dear Psychic,
I do not know what to do. I am  a young single woman, i am 25, i am very hard-working and studying part time as well. Last year in May i broke up with my boyfriend of 5 years and since then everything seems to be a nightmare. First of all , when i went on holidays to Greece with my girl-friend of 7 years , we had a massive fight, when she scratched my face, and i still have scars. Second thing happened when my flatmates , backstabbed me and told my Landlord that they cannot live with me in the house. Thankfully my landlord understood that it was a bad gesture and has made them to move out. One of the flatmates was good friend of mine.
I am drinking alcohol sometimes, but it is not like it is ruining everyones lifes, i drink on the nights out and at home sometimes when i feel stressed. Sometimes i cannot remember what i did.
The third thing what has happened shortly afterwards is that i met this man, i knew him before. He is a friend of my best friend. We spent some nice evenings together when he was in the country i live in ( he came for a visit for 1 week ).
For me it seemed to be so good, just one day before he left i did not even heard goodbuy from him. Then i went back home to my country and he invited me over to his place. He lives in the big house outside the city, its in the forest. I thought we are going to be doing things together, but first evening he left me alone for 4 hours ( he went for training), second evening happened the same ( he went for 5 hours, i was alone in the house) our communication was poor as i was not feeling comfortable. In the evening i cooked some dinner and we had some wine, i ve got drunk  and probably told him many things. I do not know. I ve woke up alone and he was downstairs, then he came back and everything seemed to be okay again. Then the last night he went away again for 6 hours, i could not cope anymore. My friend has organized someone to pick me up from the house. I didnt hear from him since. I dont understand what is happening to me... I am so lost and sad, i need a guidance. Please

Answer
Dear Olga
you did not ask me anything specific nor read my profile here which ask for some more details when you do ask a question however if you are passing out and cant remember what happaned after drinking you are alcoholic and need to rid this from your life not for avoiding hurting others but because alcohol poison your liver which can create not only health issue but bitter mode , fear and angry condition. It is my suggestion that you go get some help to quit the drinking right away and if you company it with a bit of group support meeting with other people who quit drinking you will find your old charming personality awake and helping you to get out of feeling lost. I wish you all the best

Psychics

Inbal