Psychics/Soul Mate

My name is Emily B. I was born April 29, 1995.
My boyfriend's name is Alec R. He was born on September 22, 1994.

I have been dating my high school boyfriend for the past 3 years. I love him very much and I cannot imagine life without him. He is my best friend. However, he is the ONLY man I have ever dated, kissed, etc. It seems like everyone thinks that I should take a break from this relationship (we are long distance at the moment because of attending different colleges) and date around to see if my boyfriend is truly "the one". Basically, I need to know: is my boyfriend of 3 years, Alec, my soul mate/future husband?

he is not the only one out there you do not need to cut away from each other simply make a deal that you can date around with no commitments until you can be back together and be real partners if you belong to each other you will be back together and happy if not at lesat you did not spend all your years in college in isolation which has no logic. no one say you have to kiss and make love to each person you are dating so its more social skills that you practice and not real cheating,  

I ask you kindly to AVOID SETTING YOUR SESSION TO PRIVATE MODE. If you wish private session with me you are welcome to purchase one. I ask you kindly to NOT USE MY FREE SERVICE HERE MORE THAN ONE TIME and if you liked the first time to purchase the second one. I will need yours and any one else your asking about names and birth dates (complete birth dates with naming the month of birth : for example not 5 but May , not 1 but January and so on) please note that Missing Details, Private mode setting and Fertility questions WILL BE DELIVERED TO THE PUBLIC BOARD WHERE OTHER EXPERTS MIGHT ANSWER THEM If you are asking fertility questions, please provide both names and birth dates of the parents and donate 10 US Dollars to support my volunteering time here. I figured out if you can afford having a baby surely you can afford this very small donation to support my volunteering here. Minors meaning under the age of 20 please avoid using this service , you are still very young enjoy the unknown and allow universe to surprise you for the better there will come the time to worry and fear and doubt at your age its way too early. sorry. I answer all kinds of questions here but I am mostly interested in answring for urgent needs for those who absolutely cant pay for it if you are not in urgent need or in great poverty consider pay me for my work And finally, read my ratings and if you like my replies feel free to spread the news about it and invite your friends to visit my private link at and purchase a reading with me. If you feel I have failed to serve you please let me know how I can change the way you feel about my work so I can learn how to improve.

35 years of experience with readings at all forms, Master teacher in Reiki healing. For more about my work feel free to visit:

San Jose Del Cabo , baja calironia sur, Mexico.

my educational credentials can be expressed in my work , I have purchased that knowledge by living life with the intention of helping others and this is the only way to live them if you ask me.

My great teacher said to me: avoid fame - so as for awards you can browse my testimonials and decide for yourself. It is my honor and pleasure to help you.

can be seen on the testimonial part of this site