Psychics/spirit guides

are my spirit guides and angels listening to me when I talk to them or is it all in my head because I try to communicate with them but do they here me specifically. thanks so much. nov. 5,1989

Hi Simona

Yes your guides hear you, but you are not hearing them clearly because you try too hard to listen for something you can judge to be them. Many times your guides will speak to you through your own voice in your head. However, this can be difficult to determine if it is your mental mind or your guides bringing you messages. There are many ways to learn to determine your mental mind from your inner guidance. One way is through automatic writing and you can also do this on the keyboard. If the words just seem to flow without having to 'think' about them, you are hearing your guides at work. When you stop and 'think' it is you and your mental mind. Try a practice exercise for a week where you write down what you are saying to your guides and write down the answer or guidance that you receive. I feel three guides around you and the dominant guide has masculine energy. They all seem to have a purpose for you. While doing this exercise see if you can identify their different energies and follow up with me at the end of the week. Also let me know if you have a meditation practice or if you have meditated at all.

Many Blessings

I am a Psychic Medium Certified by the American Federation of Certified Psychics and Mediums and by Doreen Virtue. I am not a Fortune Teller so please if you have a legitimate question I will help you find clarity by seeing/feeling/hearing the situation and can convey this information back to you so that you are able to make clear decisions. Relationship, career, relocation, spiritual path, spirit guides, animal totems, dreams, soul loss, messages from loved ones crossed over; I am able to pick up on the people around a situation also and feel the emotions attached to the situation. I am direct and to the point and I will not sugar-coat my replies to you. I can be reached for private email readings at

A lifetime of just knowing things that there was not a reason for me to know led me to seeking information for things that could not be explained. After spending many years working professionally as an energy worker (Reiki Master, Level III Integrated Energy Therapy, Shamanic Practitioner and Crystal Therapy Practitioner); Spirit nudged me to open the door for my Psychic and Mediumship work. I have been dowsing with pendulums since I was 9 years old and obtained my first deck of Tarot Cards at the age of 13. However, I prefer to work with the Oracles and use 3 decks of cards that represent the three Shamanic worlds I work in.

American Federation of Certified Psychics and Mediums; Kripalu Yoga and Wellness Center - Board Member; Bellesprit Magazine - Columnist/Marketing Director

Bellesprit Magazine

Holistic Nutrition - Clayton College of Natural Health; Business Administration/Marketing JCC Graphic Design Kansas City Kansas Technical College

"The United States and the World's Best Psychics, Mediums, Healers, Astrologers, Palmists, Witches and Tarot Leaders 2013-2014" ; Deans List Clayton College of Natural Health; Deans List and Presidents (business administration/marketing studies JCC)

I live in the US but have clients worldwide. I only speak English, however, email and translation allows this to be possible.