Psychics/spirit guides

Question
are my spirit guides and angels listening to me when I talk to them or is it all in my head because I try to communicate with them but do they here me specifically. thanks so much. nov. 5,1989

Answer
Hi Simona

Yes your guides hear you, but you are not hearing them clearly because you try too hard to listen for something you can judge to be them. Many times your guides will speak to you through your own voice in your head. However, this can be difficult to determine if it is your mental mind or your guides bringing you messages. There are many ways to learn to determine your mental mind from your inner guidance. One way is through automatic writing and you can also do this on the keyboard. If the words just seem to flow without having to 'think' about them, you are hearing your guides at work. When you stop and 'think' it is you and your mental mind. Try a practice exercise for a week where you write down what you are saying to your guides and write down the answer or guidance that you receive. I feel three guides around you and the dominant guide has masculine energy. They all seem to have a purpose for you. While doing this exercise see if you can identify their different energies and follow up with me at the end of the week. Also let me know if you have a meditation practice or if you have meditated at all.

Many Blessings
Kim

Psychics

Kimberly