Psychics/Success in fashion

My name is Rachel, female, my DOB: 2nd, January, 1985, 10:00 AM,
Israel, Tel Aviv.
I've studied fashion design here in my homeland, Israel about 2.5 years ago and ever since had several attemps to establish myself as a fashion designer but nothing seemed to be really working and getting off the ground.
Not long ago i have taken part in a young fashion designers showcase in London and consequently, i've made a lot of significant contacts with people from the local industry and have recieved very positive&encouraging reviews for my designs,
however i'm still dwelling with myself these days how to move forward in order to make money out of the thing i love the most doing in my life!!
I wanted to ask you what do you predict will happen next with my dream of establishing myself as a fashion designer?
Do you see any upcoming opportunities?
Thank you for your help,

Hi Rachel! You so have a huge gift and for some reason your designs create joy - it is hard to explain, I am not sure if it is a logo you use, a label, something you do makes people see the bigger picture.

For you to achieve this success you desire requires a move; you have choices - London, Paris, Milan, New York - all will bring success - but in order to achieve all you have worked so hard for you need to be in a space whereby you are surrounded by the talent you wish to work with, compete with, etc.

I do see you have been given or will be given an opportunity to relocate and if you wish to make this work, I urge you to take it! I cant wait to see your clothes on a runway one day!

Suzanne G

I am a psychic medium, healer and channeler and was recently voted as #4 in the world in these categories. I am able to answer questions relating to love, relationships, career and money, health related issues as well as emotional and physical health issues. I am an experienced life coach as well. I am also able to connect with those who have passed over. I am also an expert in the paranormal and can work with those who have questions in regards to their homes and places of work. I also offer a one question email reading at and then follow up questions range from $20 to $25 via phone, chat or email. You can also ask for me by emailing, attn Suzanne G for a reading appointment or visit and click on Suzanne. I look forward to hearing from you!

I have been an experienced psychic medium my entire life but have worked publicly and professionally for over 15 years. I love what I do and it is such a joy to bring love and hope into peoples' lives again! I love to do healing work, give back and ensure that others can feel the joy and happiness in the world as I do. I am an experienced life coach as well as experienced with working in the paranormal. I am a theta healer, reconnective healer, Reiki healer, and have mentored with the very well known. I work on radio shows, have been written about in multiple books, as well as television appearances. I spend my time giving back - paying it forward - as this is why I was put on this earth!

American Federation of Psychics, Mediums and Healers - I was tested and verified for legitimacy.

This upcoming February issue of UFO and Supernatural Magazine - inside: that is the link to the magazine I am in and I am interviewed as well as noted that I am in the top 5 for the WORLDS BEST Psychics, Mediums and Healers! I have also written for BelleSpirit Magazine! I am also in the Register of the United States and International Best Psychics & Mediums in the World - #4 for Medium (in the World) and #5 for Psychic (in the World).

Aside from life experience, I also have a degree is Social and Criminal Justice with a minor in Sociology; I plan to attend law school at some point but have also attended school in the UK for forensic parapsychology and parapsychology as well. I was born a psychic medium and have always been one actively my entire life.

2011 - Voted top 20 Best Medium 2011 - Voted top 20 Best Psychic 2011 - Voted top 15 Most caring Psychic & Medium 2012-2013 - Voted Best Medium & Psychic 2013-2014 - Voted #5 - in the world - Best Psychic 2013 - 2014 - Voted #4 - in the world - Best Medium 2013 - 2014 - Voted #4 - in the USA - Best Medium & Best Psychic

I have clients from all over the world. We work via chat, skype, and email as well as phone. I have regular clients who call me weekly as well. I love them and share my insight with them and change the way they feel about the world, give them a new perspective on their relationships (past, present and future) as well as help them make the necessary changes in their lives. Many will call for information regarding a lost love one, whether a missing person or one who has past over. I can connect them with their loved ones and help them realize that death is not the end, just another phase, that the loved one is always nearby. I love that my clients call upset or in tears and when we are finished, their outlook on life has changed. I have worked with the suicidal and am proud to say that they no longer have a wish to take their own lives.