Psychics/Tricky situation

Question
Thank you so much for offering your time to answer these free questions, bless you :) Lauren - 5/10/1984 - Purple.

I'm friends with a guy who has recently gotten into a relationship and while I'm happy for him, I'm jealous too...We're very 'close' (but haven't gone the whole hog yet of sleeping together) but he hasn't refused that he will visit me again for these sorts of reasons - just won't say how long until he visits again (I'm no threat to the relationship, I just crave that couple hour period where we can cuddle/kiss/etc and I can enjoy all the things lacking from my life) I know this isin't an ideal situation (I swear I'm not a bad person! :( ) but I guess my question is just...Will he happily keep visiting me, and giving me the attention/affection I keep longing for from him?

Answer
Hi Lauren and thank you for allowing me to answer your important question.

Well Lauren, you and this friend have been lovers in previous lives.  He is truly your Twin-Flame however, he still has issues with EGO.  Yet both of you as Twin-Flames and an opportunity to be together in this lifetime for eternity, need to work harder in removing EGO.  Having this particular element causes jealousy, frustration, changes in moods, etc.  So in essence, you are ENABLING each other as Twin-Flames from recovering each others attributes and wholeness in order to join together for eternity.  Just in the sheer fact that you are also experiencing these emotions and having a sense of fear, is a hugh indicator that you are acting in selfishness.  I know that this is not what you would have preferred to hear, however, it is relevant to your meaningful relationship with an eternal love.  Therefore, you must allow space between you and this friend.

The message I am suppose to relay to you is SYNTHESIS, relating to the aspect of putting together a total personality with attributes and traits to become ONE.  It's all about truth and integrity because in order for Twin-Flames to come together, it must jell and connect spiritually, speaking, walking, thinking as ONE and not just physically.  

Once again, I thank you very much and I wish you a blissful day.

Le Vans

I can do one question readings for free on this website. And I can do one question follow up readings for $25.00 via http://espsychics.com/psychics/levans

Psychics

Le Vans