Psychics/Trying to conceive

Question
Hi Nancy, hope you're well!

Wondering if I am on the right path to conceiving my first child with Rob, dob 13th Oct? Have made a few changes this month, hoping our dream will come to fruition soon.

My dob is 4th July :)

Thank you x

Answer
You addressed the question to Nancy, smile, someone that you know? I shall answer this even if my name is Kimberly because it came into my mail.

Amy I am not always 100% with the sex of a child, but I see you holding an infant and looking at it in wonder. So I would say this is a yes! I am hearing from my guides to pay close attention to diet and especially foods with minerals, which come primarily from fresh vegetables. Juicing is a great way to get those minerals in addition to prenatal vitamins that you should have already started prior to trying to conceive.

Follow the moon cycles - this is what I heard. The moon has rhythms and cycles, keep this in mind and relax. Allow this to happen naturally through love, stress can have negative impacts on your ability to conceive. See this happening for you. I am hearing spring, around Easter.

Much Love and Happiness to all of you

Psychics

Kimberly