Psychics/WORK

Question
HI,COULD I STILL GET AND FIND PART TIME JOB AGAIN? I BEEN GETTING SOCIAL SERCURITY. MY BIRTHDAY IS 4/28/49. CLEVELAND, OHIO
THANKS, SHARON

Answer
Hi Sharon,

What I am shown by Spirit is that you are still moving through something emotional.  I see you being very contemplative and processing something large, emotionally.  You could get work but my sense is that you are not ready yet.  I see you connecting with an angel and asking for guidance on being ready to work.  When you are able to open to this angelic guidance you will feel more ready to step into part time work.

I wish you all the best!

Psychics

Angela B