Psychics/My afterlife

Question
Would i be with the same guy i am right now even in my afterlife?

Answer
Dear Kriti,

Thank you for requesting Afterlife discourse.

When a person crosses over into the Afterlife, they leave their physical body and step right into their Spiritual Body. Therefore, there is no "death." Life is continuous and for eternity.

Life in the Afterlife, according to those who have researched this matter as well as those who have personal experience after having passed-on and then having been brought back, reveal to us that we will be with our loved ones once again. We will be able to recognize them and they us due to our general characteristics that still remain such as our personality, our looks, our habits, our personal style, etc. None of that changes. We will therefore look as we are in this life. The only thing that changes is that those in the Afterlife have the ability to look much younger than they perhaps were in this life. For example, those who passed-on at an old age are able to look like they were when in their late 20's or early 30's in the Afterlife dimension. Also, if a person was ill or had a physical defect such as minus an arm or leg, etc. that disability no longer exists in the Afterlife since that was something relating to the physical body. They will be well and whole in every way.

Where a person goes after their physical life ceases here on Earth depends on many factors.  
The Holy Bible is very succinct and to the point in revealing that a person cannot attain Heaven unless they first become Saved, thus, a Born Again Christian. That is, they must give their life to Jesus Christ and accept Him as their LORD and Savior. There is no other way to salvation.
But once having done that, the person is thereby Saved and will enter Heaven upon the end of their physical life here on Earth.

But in reference to your question of whether you will be with the same person in the Afterlife as you are right now, that depends on several factors. First of all, the degree of service to mankind that you and he make while here on Earth will depend on where you two will end up when you pass on, that is to say, in which *dimension* of the many you will be relegated to. If you were kind, considerate, charitable, helped out people in need, and so was your partner, you will more than likely be in the same dimension in the Afterlife where you can certainly see one another again. As to whether your relationship would continue, there are things that change once there.

While a person will still recognize one another in the Afterlife, not everyone will continue the same relationship they once had here in this world. In the Afterlife, a person recognizes each other by their aura and other factors. The aura is the energetic body that emanates from the physical one. There, it is associated with the Spiritual body. People in the Afterlife have what is called a "soul group." The soul group is the collective of others who have like qualities and an affinity for one another. They can consist of a few to many. It could include a former boy or girlfriend, a former husband or wife, or lover, and aunt, uncle, brother or sister, even friends. But all are together then and not separate. Therefore, it could be that you would find that you would not have the same interest in your present mate when you are in the Afterlife. People there, having lost their density due to an earthly body, vibrate at a much higher rate than when here on Earth thus, many things come into focus better there than here that will help them see things differently. However, you can still be friends and see each other if the feeling is mutual. Also, since you are no longer in a physical body, communication is accomplished by mental telepathy in the Afterlife. Whatever you beam out as thought immediately reaches the person you are aiming that thought or conversation to. If others are present, you have the ability to only allow that one person you want to hear you to do so without the others also hearing what you are saying.

Thank you for your interest in the Afterlife and for your question, Kriti, may God bless you and keep you safe always in all ways.

My favorite Scriptures:

"Jesus saith unto him, I Am the Way, the Truth, and the Life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by Me." -- JOHN 14:6 (KJV)

"Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God." -- JOHN 3:3 (KJV)

For Serious Consideration:

After saying this prayer meaningfully and out loud, you are now a New Person through Jesus Christ and He will accept you into Heaven when you pass-on according to Holy Bible Scripture.  

Prayer To Become Saved - Born Again. (To be said Out Loud.)

"Heavenly Father, I come to thee with contrite heart as I am a sinner who acknowledges my sins. I ask for your forgiveness and also come forth to declare that I Believe and Accept that Jesus Christ is my LORD and Savior who became incarnate and that He is the most beloved and only Son of God. I believe that He was crucified, died, and was buried for my salvation but arose on the third day through God and sits in eternal glory with you, Almighty God. I thank you for coming into my life, my LORD and Savior Jesus Christ, and I will follow you all the days of my life. Amen."

Remember -- "With God *ALL* Things Are Possible!"  

Psychics

†CHRISTIAN Intuitive†