My name is Prasad and I was born 1986. Do you see me getting a software job in the near future,as am unemploye and have been searching for software job for 7 years

Lenormand cards - Coffin, Snake, Bear - as you've been searching for 7 years without success, the cards are saying yikes! you have serious problems, which are that your heart is not focused on finding a job in this field, it's more pressure from a female in your life; who's pushed you throughout your education etc for a long time, and now that you're on your own so to speak, you're just not succeeding because this is not what you want to do. So the cards, are saying no - we don't see you getting a job in this field because you're not motivating yourself to do so.

Hello :) I will need your First Name & Birth year, and any others involved in your question - brief answer given - questions that will be rejected (baby! health! I am single, when will I get married!). Paid readings available

1-2 random cards are pulled out of my Gipsy cards deck

Intuition guidance is always there