Psychics/Fertility problems

My partner and I have been trying for more than 10 years to get pregnant, any chance of it happening? His name is Gary Bailey DOB 25th February 1982 and my name is Racheal Bailey 16th February 198

I do not feel you will be able to do it alone, meaning you would need a doctor or someone with fertility help to assist you. I strongly feel there is a male, leading man in this field, he has a strong facility, his name is ian. He will be able to make your dreams of having a baby come true .
I do feel you will have a child in 4 years or less.  

Faith in Cards

Name, Date of Birth ( FULL DATE OF BIRTH) and Sex are REQUIRED to get an answer. If you don't comply you go to the question pool. If I have read you before, you will be rejected. I AM THE REAL DEAL With 10 years of reading online, I have mastered channeling your energy to me to give you an accurate and exciting reading. I still have the SAME clients I had when I first began so what does that tell you? This is just a mere sample of my abilities here at all experts. A preview of how good my readings are.

email me at for more reading options. To continue getting free readings. join my newsletter.

I hope you enjoyed this. I have a newsletter where I do more free readings. Please join today to have more readings. My website is I look forward to hearing from you and working with you again .

Come and sign up for my newsletter. Its a fun place where I offer you free readings and prayer requests and its a good place to connect with me. email me at

there is no real eduction you can achieve with this. Its a gift that I am lucky to have and I will use it for good in my lifetime.