Psychics/finance

Question
QUESTION: I wrote you yesterday and asked you if I can again be successful with my business.  My birth year is 1960.

Your answer was that you don't answer homework questions.

Huh?

What do you mean?

I didn't ask you about 'homework'.  I asked you about my financial difficulties.

Could you clarify please?

ANSWER: Okay... let me explain, for the 3rd time this week :) I do not volunteer my time and energy on here to answer money questions. I have written this now on my profile.

Professional people all get paid for their work..... Doctors.... Lawyers.... Bankers... Musicians.... so if there's a health problem, you consult a doctor and pay accordingly. If there's a finance problem, you speak to your finance advisor, and pay them to sort things out..... I simply volunteer on here, this means that any finance questions I won't answer freely, because it defies the point of 'volunteering'

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HL45pVdsRvE

QUESTION: The fact that you had to tell others that you don't do financial questions has nothing to do with.  Maybe you should have put that in your profile previously, don't you think?

When I contacted you there was nothing in there regarding you not doing financial questions.

If you don't want to volunteer, then don't.  Nobody's TELLING you that you have to do free readings.  It was your decision to do this and offer.

It's obvious that you're here to obtain clients.  Don't you think that you could catch more flies with honey than with vinegar?

Don't blame any of us because YOU didn't clarify sufficiently in your profile.

Now that you have put that in your profile, and if after THAT people ask you for things you don't do, then you (MIGHT) have a reason to be perturbed.  But at this point, not really.

Here's some free advice for you - don't offer something you don't want to do and then get irritated with those who ask for it.

Typical Mercury Rx, wouldn't you say?

No need to reply.  You can be assured that I nor anyone I know will ever contact you.

Answer
this is an interesting read for anyone of the other readers or questioners who want to read.

and to Eric, perhaps you should take your advice "It's obvious that you're here to obtain clients.  Don't you think that you could catch more flies with honey than with vinegar?" and "don't offer something you don't want to do and then get irritated with those who ask for it." for your finance difficulties.  

Psychics

Gipsy