Psychics/friend

Question
im Juana may 11 1984 , is Ashleigh march 1 1988 really a friend or not ,

Answer
while you care a lot for others thinking and impression about you Ashleigh is very different and is more inclined to self care and if you two could part with your sweet talking her intention and she talks loud when you are lack of courage to express yourself you could have been a great friends however if you will expect the full attention at all time and will not be greatful and humble you two can get angry with each other and end up fighting. now that you know how it works you can use that to chose how you want to share your existence with each other and it is up to you to chose if you are friends or not. if the question here is romantic in essense than I suggest to avoid that at all cost it wont work .

Psychics

Inbal