Psychics/health

Question
Hello dear Inbal,I want to ask you about my mom Lyubov'(february 27,1950).She has some health problem from May,can you tell me please how to treat that?I just feel that you can help me,thank you so much.

Answer
numerology suggests that if there is an issue with her it can be anxiety and breathing (airways) issue both tied to each other and can cause each other so the first thing I would advise to attend is her lungs and the way she uses them and if there is a possiblity for her to practice swimming than doing that. she is a very intuitive person and can tend to develop strong attachments toward people or nasty habits so I would check on that too and when I shuffled the tarot about her genreal health the tarot suggested it can be stress and worry about economic conditions and debts so on that I can only suggest more positive thinking or if its possible to distruct her mind from it by feeding her some vitamin C daily and try to have  her in open air in nature close to the ocean would be great or mountain area but if there is non next to her home than just outdoor any park can do. wishing her good long life still the tarot suggest she is staying with us for very long time.  

Psychics

Inbal