Psychics/will i get a job?

Question
hi gypsy
i am female and dob is 11feb 1981.
can you tell me if i will get a job in november or december 2014? it could be anything, a job, apprenticeship, training, anything that could help me get a job in 2014? do you see anything helpful happening in my life career wise in the rest of 2014? i have been unemployed for quite some time now and looking to start my career!

thank you very much for your kindness in advance.

Answer
Lenormand cards - Clouds, Snake, Fish - cards are saying you're concerned about finance / depending on your relatives for financial support, and worrying yourself as to whether you're capable of getting a job etc..... change is just around the corner (I'm not getting whether it will be this year) but keep pushing yourself and it will happen :)

Psychics

Gipsy