Psychics/Job Situation and stable income

Career wise I am not getting any openings for quite some time.

When will I get a stable well paying it is getting frustrating and am surviving on borrowings."

Atul Verma
My Date of Birth
5th Sep 1963.
Born at 1.36 pm afternoon,
Delhi, India.

I do not feel you will get the stable job without some help from a job professional. I do feel you have done all you can on your own and that now you need to enlist in some help , even if it costs a small fee your destiny path shows help in the job front.  

Faith in Cards

Name, Date of Birth ( FULL DATE OF BIRTH) and Sex are REQUIRED to get an answer. If you don't comply you go to the question pool. If I have read you before, you will be rejected. I AM THE REAL DEAL With 10 years of reading online, I have mastered channeling your energy to me to give you an accurate and exciting reading. I still have the SAME clients I had when I first began so what does that tell you? This is just a mere sample of my abilities here at all experts. A preview of how good my readings are.

email me at for more reading options. To continue getting free readings. join my newsletter.

I hope you enjoyed this. I have a newsletter where I do more free readings. Please join today to have more readings. My website is I look forward to hearing from you and working with you again .

Come and sign up for my newsletter. Its a fun place where I offer you free readings and prayer requests and its a good place to connect with me. email me at

there is no real eduction you can achieve with this. Its a gift that I am lucky to have and I will use it for good in my lifetime.