Psychics/Long Distance Relationship

Question
My name is Jennifer (Nov. 29, 1990) and I have been seeing Roger (Aug. 30, 1990) for a while.  We have known each other since we were in middle school and I really like him. Unfortunately, we live in different states.  My question is, will Roger and I one day get to the point where we are living together?

Answer
Lenormand cards - Lady, Ship, Fish - you appear to be the only one ready to relocate to Roger, this has been playing on your mind for a while; and if you start searching for a job there and migrate there. Then yes things have a chance of happening, but nothing will happen without effort from your part. It's up to you Jennifer to communicate your needs, thoughts to Roger.

Psychics

Gipsy