Psychics/long distance relationship

Question
I and my gf live almost 500 miles apart and I was planning on moving out by her within a year. Her name is Mindy and she was born in '77. I'm Luke and I was born in '95. I was wondering if you could tell me if we are going to last.

Answer
Lenormand cards - Coffin, Moon, Sun - okay! So there's some worrying energies here mixed with happy energies, right now one/both of you are crying over the distance, wanting to be close to one another but oh the wait! such a bloody long time!!! but wait it out! and it will be wonderful :) There's hope for a wonderful future together... but there's a lot of patience needed for the new energies to kick in

Psychics

Gipsy