Psychics/Long Distance Relationship

Question
Hello, my name is Alexandria Florin, I was born on April 10, 1996. My boyfriend, Tyler Manlowe, was born on January 30, 1994. I am away in college and am wondering if you can feel if our relationship can survive the long distance, or how long it may be until we are together most of the time. Thank you.

Answer
Apologies for the delay in responding.

Lenormand cards - Letter, Anchor, Snake - the cards are saying that it's not easy being apart from each other, as long as you both keep communicating with honesty and not mistrust, your relationship will go through new levels of commitment. It's all up to both of you to keep the ball rolling.

Psychics

Gipsy