Psychics/Long distance relationships

Meggan female born February 9th 1995. I'm just wondering about the possibilities in the future of me and Abhiskek male born aug 20 1987, I just wanna know if you see any future here, he's been gone from me a few weeks now he's back home overseas and don't know if we will meet again. There's talk of marriage between us possibly in future and relatiosnhip talk of kids and such, we have mutual love and feelings, can we make it through the distance and be together.

He seems solidly sure that you are the woman for him and he is eagerly planning to make things work out with you and he because he really liked you and wants to be with you.
The only thing I see is you have an ex who is also still in love with you and he looks to return to your life . This could complicate things with Abhishkek.  

Faith in Cards

Name, Date of Birth ( FULL DATE OF BIRTH) and Sex are REQUIRED to get an answer. If you don't comply you go to the question pool. If I have read you before, you will be rejected. I AM THE REAL DEAL With 10 years of reading online, I have mastered channeling your energy to me to give you an accurate and exciting reading. I still have the SAME clients I had when I first began so what does that tell you? This is just a mere sample of my abilities here at all experts. A preview of how good my readings are.

email me at for more reading options. To continue getting free readings. join my newsletter.

I hope you enjoyed this. I have a newsletter where I do more free readings. Please join today to have more readings. My website is I look forward to hearing from you and working with you again .

Come and sign up for my newsletter. Its a fun place where I offer you free readings and prayer requests and its a good place to connect with me. email me at

there is no real eduction you can achieve with this. Its a gift that I am lucky to have and I will use it for good in my lifetime.