Psychics/is this a past life dream of someone or is this something else?

Question
Good evening Inbal,  

My name is anjelica this will be my first time asking you a question. My birthdate is august 24, 1991 I had a dream the other day it felt so real. Like it wss actually happening kind of like i was asleep but my mind was awake. In my dream i felt like i was being huged from behind from someone. I remember feeling comfort and love but while i was awakening i seen thus guy in a 1920-1930 business suit while he turned his eyes to look at me i woke up for some reason i was only able to see him waist up and when i just got up i felt so weird like i had trouble coming out of  it.

Thatk kinda triggered a other dream i had a few years ago. I was walking up the middle of something to this guy in a black suit. He was standing straight with his hands together. When i approached him andwas about to see his face i woke up. The reason why the dream i had recently triggered this past fream is because the chest looked similar to this one.

I was just wondering if you could tell me if this has a connection to a  pastlive or is it something else.
Your time is greatly appreciated.

Answer
my dear
we have three kinds of dreams that we have at night one of them is karma dreams meaning dreams from our past . this could be dreams like that however if you wish to explore your dreams which are very personal in nature and details I suggest to explore more what went in your life in the past days movies you might have watched and for sure this feeling of being comoforted and loved in a hug which is very sweet feeling and detach yourself from questions like who was that guy because it could be indeed memory from past life as well and its not any more part of your waking hours. I personally usually do not investigate others dreams because it is so persoanl hardly any one can put an explanation in it without putting their own mind into it but if this does not help you with the dreaming I recommend you to look for a book called yoga dream by Michael Katz I find his methos greatly helping in learning about your dreams and even how to achieve info with dreaming activity.  

Psychics

Inbal