Psychics/Is it what I think

I was born on May the 23rd 1996. So my relationship with Lady H has been really up and down. Some days she'd be concerned about me and how I am, and others she'd just completely ignore me. I am interested in a romantic relationship with her and at times she does too, but sometimes she seems disenchanted with the idea. At times, she prioritizes her other friends over me. Recently, there has been a guy who I think has been trying to get with her, and it concerns me a whole lot. She seems to like me but is extremely fickle and it doesn't seem she knows what she wants. What exactly do I need to do in order to fix my situation with my ex to the point where I'm satisfied and possibly in a relationship with her again? And is this "new guy" going to get in the way of her and I being able to reconnect again?

wher I live you consider a minor and I cant tell how long have you had relationship being so young as you are . I do not give reading here for minors plus you did not give me any details of your lady name or birth date so come back to me please when you are 19 years old and I will be happy to help.

I ask you kindly to AVOID SETTING YOUR SESSION TO PRIVATE MODE. If you wish private session with me you are welcome to purchase one. I ask you kindly to NOT USE MY FREE SERVICE HERE MORE THAN ONE TIME and if you liked the first time to purchase the second one. I will need yours and any one else your asking about names and birth dates (complete birth dates with naming the month of birth : for example not 5 but May , not 1 but January and so on) please note that Missing Details, Private mode setting and Fertility questions WILL BE DELIVERED TO THE PUBLIC BOARD WHERE OTHER EXPERTS MIGHT ANSWER THEM If you are asking fertility questions, please provide both names and birth dates of the parents and donate 10 US Dollars to support my volunteering time here. I figured out if you can afford having a baby surely you can afford this very small donation to support my volunteering here. Minors meaning under the age of 20 please avoid using this service , you are still very young enjoy the unknown and allow universe to surprise you for the better there will come the time to worry and fear and doubt at your age its way too early. sorry. I answer all kinds of questions here but I am mostly interested in answring for urgent needs for those who absolutely cant pay for it if you are not in urgent need or in great poverty consider pay me for my work And finally, read my ratings and if you like my replies feel free to spread the news about it and invite your friends to visit my private link at and purchase a reading with me. If you feel I have failed to serve you please let me know how I can change the way you feel about my work so I can learn how to improve.

35 years of experience with readings at all forms, Master teacher in Reiki healing. For more about my work feel free to visit:

San Jose Del Cabo , baja calironia sur, Mexico.

my educational credentials can be expressed in my work , I have purchased that knowledge by living life with the intention of helping others and this is the only way to live them if you ask me.

My great teacher said to me: avoid fame - so as for awards you can browse my testimonials and decide for yourself. It is my honor and pleasure to help you.

can be seen on the testimonial part of this site